VA » Health Care » Birmingham, Alabama VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Bessemer VA Clinic
Birmingham, Alabama VA Medical Center
Bessemer VA Clinic
- Services: Primary care and Mental Health Services, Optometry, and On-site lab.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 - 4:30 Monday - Friday.
- Handicapped Accessible: Full and easy access for all veterans.
- Distance to Birmingham VAMC: 18 miles
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From the Birmingham VA Medical Center:
- Leave VA going NORTHWEST on 700 19th ST S, BIRMINGHAM toward 6th AVE S - 0.3 mi/km.
- Turn Left onto 3RD Ave. S - 0.6 mi/km
- Merge onto I-65 N toward HUNTSVILLE - 1.4 mi/km
- Merge onto I-20 W/I-59 S via EXIT 261B on the left toward TUSCALOOSA 14.5 mi/km
- Take the ALABAMA ADVENTURE PKWY exit, EXIT 110 - 0.3 mi/km
- Turn LEFT onto ALABAMA ADVENTURE PKWY - 0.4 mi/km
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 9th AVE SW/US-11S/AL-7S - 0.9 mi/km
- Make a U-TURN at MEMORIAL DR onto 9th AVE SW/US-11N/AL-5 N//AL-7 N - 0.1 mi/km
total trip = 18.48 miles Bessemer, AL
- Free on premises
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday