VA » Health Care » Birmingham, Alabama VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Oxford VA Clinic
Birmingham, Alabama VA Medical Center
Oxford VA Clinic
- Services: Primary care and Mental Health Services.
- Hours of operation: 7:30 - 6:00 Monday - Friday.
- Handicapped Accessible: Full and easy access for all veterans.
- Distance to Birmingham VAMC: 62 miles
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From the Birmingham VA Medical Center:
- Leave VA 700 19TH ST S, BIRMINGHAM by going NORTHWEST on 19TH ST S toward 6th AVE S - 0.1 mi/km
- Turn Right onto 6th AVE S - 0.7 mi/km
- Turn Left onto 27TH ST S. - go 0.2 mi/km
- Merge onto US-280 W/US-31 N/ELTON B STEPHENS EXPY/AL-3 N via the ramp on the Left- go 0.7 mi/km
- Merge onto I-20 E/I-59 N toward ATLANTA/GADSDEN - 4.1 mi/km
- Merge onto I-20 E via EXIT 130 toward Atlanta -55.4 mi/km
- Take the I-21 exit, EXIT 185, toward OXFORD/ANNISTON - 0.3 mi/km
- Turn Left on AL-21 N/Jacksonville STATE UNIVERSITY HWY/Quintard Dr. Continue to follow AL-21 N/Jacksonville State University Hwy - go 1.0 mi/km
- Turn Right onto Creekside Dr. - 0.0 mi/km
- Ends at 96 AIL WAY CREEKSIDE DR SOUTH on the right.
total trip = 62.47 miles
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.